UNLOCK CODE NOT WORKING - If the unlock code is NOT accepted by the phone after ONE try (using the instructions we provided) do NOT try it again. Contact us immediately. All phones only allow a certain number of attempts to unlock the phone. If you reach this limit, you will permanently LOCK your phone.
ROOTED PHONE OR CUSTOM ROM - If you have flashed your phone with a non-stock ROM, your phone may not accept the unlock code. You will have to reflash the phone with its stock ROM to unlock the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I void the phone's warranty by unlocking it?
Using our method, you will NOT void your phone's warranty, if you the instructions correctly.
- Can I factory reset, restore my phone after unlocking it?
If you unlock your phone with Mobifree, you can factory reset, restore your phone as many times as you wish, and your phone will remained unlocked forever.
- Do I need a computer to unlock my phone?
You do NOT need a computer to unlock your phone.
In some rare cases, a computer may be required to complete the unlock process for an Apple iPhone.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept credit cards, paypal and e-mail money transfer.
- I don't have a credit card or Paypal, can I pay by cash?
No, we only accept online payments via Paypal or Email Money Transfer / Interac e-Transfer.
- Can I cancel my order after I have made payment?
No, you cannot cancel your order after you have made payment.
- Do you offer refunds?
We only offer refunds if WE are NOT able to unlock your phone.
If you have provided incorrect information causing the unlock to fail, a refund will NOT be issued.
If you did not follow instructions provided correctly, causing the unlock to fail, a refund will NOT be issued.
- I no longer need to unlock my phone, I haven't used the unlock code yet, can I get a refund?
No, you will not get a refund for second thoughts. If the unlock code has been generated successfully, a refund will NOT be issued regardless of the reason.
My unlock code isn't working, how do I get a refund?
If the unlock code provided is not accepted by your phone, and you have exhausted all troubleshooting steps provided by Mobifree, and is still unsuccessful, we can issue a refund.
Please provide a single continuous video including the following information:
- You entering *#06# to display the IMEI
- you entering the unlock code provided
- the phone displaying an unsuccessful message
- your phone displaying that it's NOT rooted (Use Root Checker)
- your phone displaying it's running the stock ROM (Settings > About Device > Build Number)
- I'm skepitcal about online purchases, can I come to your store?
We only operate an online site, we do not have a physical location.
- Do you offer discounts for multiple unlocks?
Since our prices are already low, we don't reguarly offer discounts.
- How long do I have to wait?
Different carriers and different brands have different return times. Some phones will come back within minutes, while others will take several days.
We try our best to process all orders immediately, but sometimes there are delays at the source level beyond our control.
The ETA listed on the Order Page is an estimation based on average return time based on recent history, but that can change without notice. The ETA specified on the website is an estimation, NOT a guarantee.
- Plug your phone into your computer while the latest version of iTunes is running and perform a restore.
All non-Apple iPhone
Alcatel, Blackberry, HTC, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, Sony, ZTE
- Insert a SIM card from a provider other than the one your phone is currently locked to.
- Upon powering on the phone, you will be prompted to enter the unlock code.
- Type in the unlock code we sent you.
You may receive serveral sets of code.
- If you receive a set of codes like this nck=2913528138290636 nsck=0458393936810939 spck=8966123148137385 cpck=6814314569438143 simck=5165192519496741.
- Always use the nck code (2913528138290636).
You may receive 2 or 4 sets of code.
- If you receive a set of alpha-numeric and all-numeric codes like this: T193DS48F4 75858112
- Use the all-numeric 8 digit code (75858112).
- If you receive two-eight digit codes like this: 50732785 41389995
- Use the first set of 8 digits (50732785).
- If you receive two-eight digit and 2 alpha numeric codes like this: q627xu32q8 50732785 41389995 c768585c
- Use the first set of numeric codes (50732785)
Non-Windows Nokia Phones
- Power ON phone without SIM card.
- From the dial pad (where you make calls) dial the following numbers:
#PW+UNLOCK CODE PROVIDED+7#
#PW+UNLOCK CODE PROVIDED+1#
#PW+UNLOCK CODE PROVIDED+5#
- If your phone doesn't have a full QUERTY keyboard do the following below:
The letter P appear after press 3 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter W appear after press 4 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter + appear after press 2 times quickly the button star ( * )
How enter unlock code
- Power on the locked phone with an unaccepted SIM card.
- At the prompt, enter the 8 digit unlock code provided.
- In the event of an "Network Unlock Request Unsuccessful" message, follow the instructions below:
"Network Unlock Request Unsuccessful"
- On your dial pad, Dial *#197328640#
- Please click on number  UMTS >  Debugging screen >  Phone Control >  NETWORK LOCK
- You will see 3 options
- Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly
- Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
- Next Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message
- Restart the phone on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART
- When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code provided to you.
You may receive 4 sets of code
SPCK 5581953011242882 NCK 9333334896632096 NSCK 2009234848324591 CCK 7200187135714344
- Use NCK CODE